Full Specs & Features
Height : 22'
Width : 84'
First Floor: 2916 sq/ft
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
255 sq/ft width 16' 3" x depth 15' 9"
318 sq/ft width 18' 9" x depth 17'
883 sq/ft width 25' 3" x depth 35'
204 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15' 9"
90 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 9' 4"
319 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 18' 3"
48 sq/ft width 7' 7" x depth 6' 4"
114 sq/ft width 12' x depth 9' 6"
20 sq/ft width 4' 6" x depth 4' 6"
155 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 6"
98 sq/ft width 10' x depth 9' 9"
275 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 15' 9"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.