Full Specs & Features
Height : 30'
Width : 49' 6"
Garage: 690 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 892 sq/ft height 10'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
138 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 10' 3"
155 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 6"
128 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 8"
576 sq/ft width 24' x depth 24'
342 sq/ft width 19' x depth 18'
Guest Bedroom 2:
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
Guest Bedroom 3:
145 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 11' 8"
Guest Bedroom 4:
140 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 8"
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
247 sq/ft width 19' x depth 13'
150 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12'
229 sq/ft width 17' x depth 13' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet
- The Cover sheet contains an index of the sheets that will follow in the ESHP design development set of plans. It will also include a gray scale elevation or rendering depicting the look of the front of the home, and overall roof plan.
- The Wall Section sheet depicts one or more sections of the home’s exterior walls from the foundation to the roof, calling out all materials and construction specifics.
- The Foundation Plan sheet shows the home’s foundation layout depicting plumbing, footing, support walls, columns, etc., calling out the necessary notes, dimensions and details.
Second floor framing (where appropriate)
- The Second Floor Framing sheet shows important locations of beams and load-bearing conditions, as well as the floor truss spacing and direction. The Second Floor Framing Plan is meant as general information for the truss manufacturer.
- The Floor Plan sheet(s), show a detailed layout of the floor plans with dimensions, notes, call outs and keys relating to sheets with sections and details needed by your builder for construction. These plans will include window and door sizes and locations, and will also show the location of bathroom fixtures.
Roof Plan & Soffit (Chase Layout) Plan
- The Roof Plan sheet is a general layout of the home’s roof. It is meant as general information for the truss manufacturer and framing contractor. This sheet also contains the location and size of the dropped soffits housing the forced-air chases. (Ducts in Conditioned Space – DICS) Energy Smart Home Plans is the only design company that offers this information for those seeking truly High-Performance Homes.
Reflected Ceiling Plan
- The reflected ceiling plan shows all ceiling heights, treatments, and details including necessary notes.
- The Exterior Elevation sheet(s) depict elevations for all sides of the home, showing dimensions and material notes and exterior detailing where needed.
Cross Section & Interior Elevations
- The Cross Section sheet depicts a section through the home revealing floor, ceiling and roof heights at a strategic location. The Interior Elevation sheet shows conceptual interior wall elevations for the Kitchen, Bathrooms, Utility Room as well as built-ins, fireplaces and other unique interior features as per design.
- The Electrical Plan sheet shows suggested wiring and location of fixtures (lighting, ceiling fans, etc.), switches and outlets. This plan does not contain diagrams detailing how all wiring should be run, or how circuits should be engineered. Your electrician should work out these details.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.