Full Specs & Features
Height : 31' 7"
Width : 56' 4"
Garage: 484 sq/ft
Second Floor: 882 sq/ft
Roof Type : Asphalt
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
173 sq/ft width 13' 9" x depth 12' 7"
149 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 12' 8"
129 sq/ft width 13' 5" x depth 9' 8"
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
437 sq/ft width 20' 7" x depth 21' 3"
192 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 14' 3"
170 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 2"
123 sq/ft width 16' 10" x depth 7' 4"
251 sq/ft width 12' 9" x depth 19' 9"
103 sq/ft width 13' 5" x depth 7' 9"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD and PDF Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.