Full Specs & Features
Height : 23' 2"
Width : 72'
Garage: 892 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 452 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : 2x6
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Truss
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
147 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 11' 8"
164 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 8"
157 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 8"
486 sq/ft width 23' x depth 21' 2"
358 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 20' 8"
207 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 14' 4"
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
169 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 11' 8"
186 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 12'
271 sq/ft width 11' x depth 24' 8"
357 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 27' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Master Set :
|An unlocked, modifiable PDF file|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Master Builder Package :
|Includes CAD Set, PDF Masters and Unlimited Build License|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.