Full Specs & Features
Height : 24' 9"
Width : 55'
First Floor: 1560 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 600 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 550 sq/ft height 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 30
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
Grill Deck Sundeck
Wrap Around Porch
77 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 7' 6"
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
94 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 9'
124 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11' 10"
210 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 12'
575 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 24' 8"
78 sq/ft width 7' 4" x depth 10' 8"
155 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 6"
210 sq/ft width 14' x depth 15'
196 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14'
37 sq/ft width 6' 4" x depth 6'
33 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 6'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Master Set :
|An unlocked, modifiable PDF file|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Master Builder Package :
|Includes CAD Set, PDF Masters and Unlimited Build License|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.