Full Specs & Features
Height : 24' 3"
Width : 65'
Garage: 625 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 47
Roof Type : shingle
Secondary Pitch : 6:12
Framing : 2x6
Insulation : R-19
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Rear Porch
width 65' x depth 59' 4"
width 8' x depth 5' 7"
width 11' 8" x depth 14' 4"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
width 5' 3" x depth 5' 6"
width 12' x depth 12'
width 12' 8" x depth 14' 8"
width 8' 4" x depth 6' 9"
625 sq/ft width 29' 4" x depth 21' 8"
width 16' x depth 16'
width 10' x depth 3' 2"
width 12' 8" x depth 12'
width 7' 2" x depth 5' 6"
width 10' 5" x depth 17' 3"
width 14' 4" x depth 17' 6"
width 6' x depth 9' 5"
width 41' x depth 4'
width 10' 8" x depth 8'
width 8' x depth 1'
width 5' x depth 5' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.