Full Specs & Features
Height : 24'
Width : 47' 10"
First Floor: 1543 sq/ft
Second Floor: 501 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
3rd BR Closet:
16 sq/ft width 8' x depth 2'
126 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 6"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
30 sq/ft width 5' x depth 6'
Bedroom 3 Closet:
30 sq/ft width 5' x depth 6'
Bonus Room - Finished:
26 sq/ft width 13' x depth 2'
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
143 sq/ft width 10' x depth 14' 4"
55 sq/ft width 11' x depth 5'
420 sq/ft width 20' x depth 21'
25 sq/ft width 2' 4" x depth 11'
295 sq/ft width 15' x depth 19' 8"
43 sq/ft width 13' x depth 3' 4"
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
6 sq/ft width 3' 4" x depth 2'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
162 sq/ft width 9' x depth 18'
232 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15' 6"
120 sq/ft width 15' x depth 8'
Porch - Front:
50 sq/ft width 10' x depth 5'
Porch - Rear:
126 sq/ft width 15' 10" x depth 8'
25 sq/ft width 5' x depth 5'
37 sq/ft width 5' 2" x depth 7' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for lot conditions where the home needs to be off the ground. A pier foundation consists of wood posts or concrete piers connected by beams to support the home. Some lots may require drilling deep into bedrock to support the posts.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.