Full Specs & Features
Height : 20' 9"
Width : 38' 4"
First Floor: 1167 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 397 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 89 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 9:12
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
400 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
224 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14'
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
186 sq/ft width 16' x depth 11' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Plan: ?” scale; this shows roof rafter or trusses and how the roof is framed.
- CAD Plans are in AutoDesk Architecture.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.