Full Specs & Features
Height : 19'
Width : 52'
First Floor: 1150 sq/ft
Garage: 505 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Trusses
Secondary Pitch : 9:12
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Rear Porch
67 sq/ft width 8' 9" x depth 7' 8"
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
33 sq/ft width 5' 3" x depth 6' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Foundation/Basement Plan - Also includes "future finish" Recreation Room, 1 or 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Storage area's. Extra Items like fireplaces and wet bars are indicated as "optional".
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Floor Plan - In order to simplify construction, We use the most comprehensive dimensioning method in the industry.
- 1/4" scale Front, Side and Rear Elevations - 1/4 inch scale elevations all the way around clarifies construction and helps with estimating materials and costs.
- Roof plan - An eighth-inch scale "Birds-eye" view of the roof helps to simplify construction by showing all the valleys, hips, ridges etc.
- Electrical - Shown right on the floor plan, switches and outlets are located using standards of the National Electrical Code.
- Kitchen Cabinet Details, Wall section, Stair and Fireplace Details - All drawn 1/2" scale provide easy viewing of the specific area's.
- Building Cross Section - Complete front to back cross section with basic framing details.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.