Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 18'
Width : 24'
Height : 18'
Width : 24'
Main Floor : 1080 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet - General notes, structural notes, joist and rafter tables, abbreviations, and energy guidelines. Most plans have a rendering of the elevation.
- Foundation Plan - A crawl type foundation is standard, but an alternate slab foundation can be included. Some plans have a basement foundation available.
- Floor Plan(s) - Floor and roof plan(s) and showing all dimensions, joist/rafter directions, cabinets, window and door sizes, etc.
- Exterior Elevations - All elevations drawn at 1/4"=1'-0". Electrical Plans - All electrical located on separate drawings. Schedules - Door and window schedules.
- Building section(s) - Section through the building showing stairs, vertical dimensioning, and structural information.
- Details - Various details describing foundation, wall, column details, roof assemblies, porch and deck details... etc.
- Cabinet Elevations - Kitchen cabinet elevations @ 3/8"=1'-0" Roof Plan - Roof plan at 1/8"=1'-0"
Questions? Call 1-800-528-8070
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.