Full Specs & Features
Height : 17' 3"
Width : 43' 6"
Garage: 220 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
113 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 9' 10"
97 sq/ft width 9' 10" x depth 9' 10"
220 sq/ft width 11' x depth 20'
Covered Front Porch:
Covered Rear Patio:
60 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 7' 10"
61 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 8'
185 sq/ft width 17' x depth 10' 10"
119 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Allows you to build one more home for each additional license purchased.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Unlimited Use License :
|Allows you to build this home as many times as you want.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.