Full Specs & Features
Height : 30'
Width : 68' 8"
Basement Unfinished: 582 sq/ft
First Floor: 1388 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 675 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1168 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
152 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11' 8"
214 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 13' 8"
156 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 14' 8"
209 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 13' 4"
266 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 17'
205 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14' 8"
91 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 6' 8"
219 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 14'
Opt. Basement Sitting Room:
250 sq/ft width 15' x depth 16' 8"
Optional Bedroom 4:
177 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 14'
Optional Bedroom 5:
140 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 12'
128 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|CAD and PDF Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.