Full Specs & Features
Height : 26'
Width : 82'
First Floor: 2874 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
150 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 6"
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
123 sq/ft width 13' x depth 9' 6"
161 sq/ft width 11' 11" x depth 13' 7"
80 sq/ft width 8' x depth 10'
393 sq/ft width 20' x depth 19' 8"
207 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 15'
360 sq/ft width 16' x depth 22' 6"
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Designer offers a 2nd Build License for $395 with a PDF purchase as well as an Unlimited License for $395 with the purchase of a CAD.
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
- Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Walk Out Basement:
|Ideal for a sloping lot, lower level with outdoor access.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Unlimited Use License :
|Unlimited Use License.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.