Full Specs & Features
Height : 28' 1"
Width : 64' 6"
Garage: 274 sq/ft
Second Floor: 451 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Tile
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
135 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12' 4"
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
135 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12' 8"
90 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 9' 6"
135 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 12'
462 sq/ft width 21' x depth 22'
245 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 16'
289 sq/ft width 17' x depth 17'
100 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 7' 8"
198 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 14' 6"
259 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.