Full Specs & Features
Height : 29'
Width : 70'
First Floor: 2818 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 536 sq/ft
Porch: 259 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : 2x4
Walk In Closet
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Grill Deck Sundeck
3rd BR Closet:
18 sq/ft width 2' x depth 9'
58 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 5' 8"
43 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8' 8"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
12 sq/ft width 6' x depth 2'
158 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11' 4"
Bedroom 3 Closet:
12 sq/ft width 6' x depth 2'
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
Bedroom 4 Closet:
15 sq/ft width 2' x depth 7' 8"
120 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 12' 6"
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
92 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 12'
498 sq/ft width 22' 8" x depth 22'
15 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 1' 4"
299 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 16' 4"
4 sq/ft width 2' x depth 2'
177 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 13' 4"
403 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20' 2"
119 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 9'
217 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 16' 4"
43 sq/ft width 4' 4" x depth 10'
Porch - Front:
231 sq/ft width 33' x depth 7'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
67 sq/ft width 6' x depth 11' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
This designer charges $49.00 to review plan changes and prepare an estimate for your modifications.
This fee can be applied to your plan modifications once you move forward with the service. Please call if you would like to order a Plan Modification quote.
Purchasing a CAD set gives you an unlimited build license. All other plan sets, excluding the Single Set for bidding purposes, allow you to build the home one time.
- Cover Sheet - A rendering of the front exterior of the house.
- Foundation Plan - This plan gives the foundation layout, including support walls, excavated and unexcavated areas, if any, foundation notes and details, and floor framing.
- Detailed Floor Plans - These plans show the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned and keys are given for cross-section details provided later in the plans, as well as window and door schedules. These plans may also show the location of kitchen appliances and plumbing fixtures, and may suggest locations for electrical fixtures, switches and outlets.
- Interior Elevations - The interior elevation drawings show a suggested layout design of cabinets, utility rooms, fireplaces, bookcases, built-in units and other special interior features depending on the nature and complexity of the item.
- Roof Plan - The roof plan shows a bird's eye view of the overall layout of the roof, ridges, valleys, and slopes.
- Door and window schedules - Sizes, quantities and descriptions of all doors and windows shown on the plan.
- Exterior Elevations - Included are front, rear, left and right sides of the house. Exterior materials, details and measurements are also given.
- Cross-Section / Wall Section Details - Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Also shown, when applicable, are exterior details such as railing and banding.
- Structural Plan - Overall layout and necessary details for the ceiling, second-floor framing (if applicable) and roof construction. If trusses are used, it's suggested that you use a local truss manufacturer to design your trusses to comply with your local codes and regulations.
- Each plan is designed to be consistent with CABO One and Two Family Dwelling Code or the International Residential Code in effect at the time the plan was created. Modifications may be necessary to meet applicable building codes, ordinances, local climatic, and geographical design criteria. Consult a builder, architect or other construction professional as necessary. Manufacturer instructions should be followed for all materials, appliances, and systems. Heating/air conditioning layouts, plumbing pipe layouts, and electrical wiring layouts are not included. Consult a local mechanical contractor for systems suitable for local climate conditions.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Unlimited Build :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for lot conditions where the home needs to be off the ground. A pier foundation consists of wood posts or concrete piers connected by beams to support the home. Some lots may require drilling deep into bedrock to support the posts.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.