Full Specs & Features
Height : 26' 10"
Width : 48'
Garage: 580 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1380 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
150 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 13' 6"
130 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 11' 8"
135 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13' 6"
187 sq/ft width 11' x depth 17'
260 sq/ft width 15' 2" x depth 17' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
If you are building this plan in the state of Washington, please call us before placing your order.
This designer includes the bonus square feet in the total heated living square feet.
- Cover Sheet: The cover sheet includes the general notes and building code information, design standards and structural materials specifications required to construct your home.
- Schedule Sheet: The schedule sheet includes the window, roof and foundation ventilation schedules, insulation and vapor barrier specifications, and exhaust fan ventilation schedule.
- Detail Sheet: The detail sheet shows building components at large scale as required to explain construction of footings, foundation walls, concrete slabs, framed floors and walls, posts, beams, insulation, eaves, roofs, vents, stairs, skylights, and connections.
- Foundation Plan Sheet: The foundation plan sheet shows the layout of the crawl space, walk-out basement or slab foundation. The foundation plan includes all necessary notes, dimensions, concrete walls, footing pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, crawlspace vents, footing schedule, steel reinforcing, and structural information. If you require a different foundation type, please contact us for modifications to your plan.
- Floor Plan Sheet: Floor plans are horizontal cuts through each floor level of the home, usually at 5' above the floor. The floor plan shows the location of interior and exterior walls, doors, windows, stairs, closets, cabinets, flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, fireplaces, posts and beams. Floor plans also indicate vaulted, coffered, or box beam ceilings, cased openings and areas with ceiling soffits.
- Roof Framing Plan Sheet: The roof framing plan shows the geometry of the hips, ridges, valleys, dormers, roof pitches, wall and plate heights, and overhangs. The plan also shows all individual roof framing members, trusses, rafters, beams, skylights, roof vents, gutters, downspouts, skylights, bearing walls under framing members, and point loads.
- Elevation Sheet: Exterior elevations show all four sides of the house, describing the roofing, siding, and trim materials, doors, windows, roof pitches, skylights, gutters, chimneys, wall heights, finish grade and overall building height.
- Building Section Sheet: Building sections are vertical cuts through the house from the roof to the foundation. The sections illustrate the construction sequence from bottom to top starting with excavation, proceeding up through the foundation, drainage, wall and floor framing, stair framing, roof framing, windows, doors, venting, and exterior and interior finishes. Wall plate heights for each floor are also delineated.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD and PDF Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.