Full Specs & Features
Height : 34' 11"
Width : 40'
Garage: 494 sq/ft
Patio: 137 sq/ft
Second Floor: 564 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 7:12
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
225 sq/ft width 18' x depth 12' 6"
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
Dining Room/ Opt Study:
133 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 1"
494 sq/ft width 21' x depth 23' 9"
261 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18' 8"
214 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 15' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.