Full Specs & Features
Height : 31' 8"
Width : 35'
Garage: 420 sq/ft
Porch: 423 sq/ft
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 45
Roof Type : shingle
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Framing : 2"x4"
Insulation : R13
Walk In Closet
Great Room Living Room
194 sq/ft width 19' 5" x depth 10'
280 sq/ft width 35' x depth 8'
157 sq/ft width 11' 3" x depth 14'
82 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 11'
400 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
368 sq/ft width 19' 5" x depth 19'
134 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 11'
197 sq/ft width 14' 1" x depth 14'
124 sq/ft width 8' 5" x depth 14' 10"
272 sq/ft width 14' 7" x depth 18' 8"
143 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 10'
102 sq/ft width 10' 3" x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out)
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.