Full Specs & Features
Height : 28'
Width : 68' 2"
Second Floor: 634 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
3rd BR Closet:
9 sq/ft width 2' x depth 4' 10"
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
170 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 12'
141 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 10'
Bedroom 4 Closet:
9 sq/ft width 2' x depth 4' 10"
80 sq/ft width 8' x depth 10'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
75 sq/ft width 7' 7" x depth 10'
90 sq/ft width 9' x depth 10'
690 sq/ft width 23' x depth 30'
322 sq/ft width 23' x depth 14'
47 sq/ft width 9' x depth 5' 4"
8 sq/ft width 2' 8" x depth 3'
135 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 12'
31 sq/ft width 4' 8" x depth 6' 8"
116 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 8"
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
25 sq/ft width 4' 8" x depth 5' 6"
Porch - Front:
320 sq/ft width 26' 8" x depth 12'
20 sq/ft width 3' x depth 6' 8"
10 sq/ft width 2' 4" x depth 4' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations: showing the front, rear, and side views with standard and alternate material choices; all elevations are usually ¼" scale.
- Foundation plans: separate foundation plans are usually provided for a basement/crawl space, and slab, unless otherwise noted. All are drawn at ¼" scale and include first floor framing information for basement/crawl spaces, including beams, girders, columns and piers. Some plans include walk-out(daylight) basement options as well.
- Floor plans: ¼" scale for each floor, including all room dimensions, door and window sizes and locations, stairways, kitchens, baths, etc. Framing information for stick framed ceiling beams and/or second floor framing is included.
- Cross sections: ¼" scale cut-away views for each distinct area, showing all framing, ceiling details, heights, roof pitches, etc.
- Roof plan: a separate roof plan is usually provided showing all pitches, rafter sizes, valley, hip and ridge locations, and areas of double roof framing.
- Schematic electrical: shows suggested locations for outlets, switches and fixtures on either a separate drawing or directly on the floor plans.
- Kitchen cabinets: schematic drawings of all kitchen cabinets.
- Specifications: a separate 8 page outline specification of most materials, construction methods and techniques, in a format for customizing; for use in obtaining bids and as a contract document.
- Standard details: 2 additional drawing pages filled with standard construction details.
- Energy conservation details: 2 more drawing pages chock full of drawings and ideas on how to build to conserve energy.
- Making changes: finally we include a separate 6 page primer on choosing a contractor and making changes, as virtually everyone makes some changes in building their home.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.