Full Specs & Features
Height : 17' 10"
Width : 52' 1"
Garage: 446 sq/ft
Garage Ceiling : 9'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 47 psf
Roof Type : shingles
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Framing : 2"x4"
Insulation : R15 Walls, R38 Ceiling
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Covered Rear Porch
105 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10' 7"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
9 sq/ft width 2' 1" x depth 4' 9"
57 sq/ft width 10' 1" x depth 5' 8"
Bedroom 3 Closet:
9 sq/ft width 2' 1" x depth 4' 9"
131 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 10' 10"
10 sq/ft width 2' 1" x depth 5'
27 sq/ft width 5' 4" x depth 5' 3"
418 sq/ft width 20' 5" x depth 20' 6"
277 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17' 4"
45 sq/ft width 9' 1" x depth 5'
103 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 8' 6"
31 sq/ft width 6' x depth 5' 4"
3 sq/ft width 2' 1" x depth 1' 8"
45 sq/ft width 9' x depth 5'
139 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 10' 6"
Master Walk-In Closet:
26 sq/ft width 6' 6" x depth 4'
4 sq/ft width 2' 3" x depth 2'
Porch - Front:
48 sq/ft width 8' 1" x depth 6'
Porch - Rear:
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section shows typical framing detail of house.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.